All of Us Research Program is asking one million people to lead the way in sharing their unique health data. The health data gathered from participants will be stored in a database. Approved researchers can access this data to explore how factors like environment, lifestyle, and genes, can impact health. This may help develop new medical treatments that are unique to individuals, and enable a future of precision medicine for all of us.
The All of Us Research Program has brought together a unique mix of researchers, health care professionals, technology experts, community partners, and participants. The goal? To create one of the most ambitious health research programs in history.
By joining the All of Us Research Program through Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, you will become part of this historic effort to gather data from one million or more people living in the United States. All of Us is designed to accelerate research and improve health by considering individual differences in lifestyle, environment, and biology to uncover paths toward delivering precision medicine.
The Study Coordinator, under general direction, preforms duties associated with coordinating and implementing a single research study or project. The Study Coordinator is accountable to utilizes good judgment and knowledge and skills in the area of expertise while maintaining expected quality standards.
This position will be responsible for efficiently and effectively executing objectives for the All of Us Research Program, which is a historic effort to gather data from one million or more people living in the United States to accelerate research and improve health. By taking into account individual differences in lifestyle, environment, and biology, researchers will uncover paths toward delivering precision medicine
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Completion of 24 credits post high school education in a health-care related field; Associate degree in a physical or social science or related field
- One year of experience in a medical or research field
- Working knowledge in medical terminology, anatomy, physiology, pharmacology and Microsoft Office computer programs
- Clinical Research Coordinator associate degree program graduates or those with a Bachelor’s degree in a physical or social science or related field do not require prior work experience.
- Two years of experience in a research field preferred
- CITI Course in The Protection of Human Research Subjects certification through Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) within 90 days of hire
- Basic Life Support Certification preferred
Working at Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
You may apply directly through:
You may apply through our career center at:
Reference Job Number: Wausau: MC182598 or Chippewa Falls: MC182792
Marshfield Clinic Research Institute
1000 N. Oak Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Research Institute is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.