The Marshfield Clinic Neillsville Dental Center is one of several Marshfield Clinic dental centers. The center is staffed with dentists and other dental care professionals and provides general family dentistry and dental hygiene services.
The Dental Hygienist works in conjunction with a dentist to meet the oral health needs of patients, while keeping the patient’s care, comfort and safety as the primary concern. The Dental Hygienist assesses the oral health of the patient, teaches patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies, removes hard and soft deposits from all surfaces and applies preventive materials to the teeth while maintaining policies and procedures consistent with the Family Health Center and Marshfield Clinic.
***This position may be eligible for a sign-on bonus***
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
This is an approved National Health Service Corps (NHSC) and Health Professions Loan Assistance Program (HPLAP) site. Licensed health care providers may earn up to $50,000 toward student loans in exchange for a commitment with the eligible center.
For more information, please visit the websites below.
National Health Service Corps (NHSC): http://www.nhsc.hrsa.gov/partners/eligibility/index.html
Health Professions Loan Assistance Program (HPLAP): http://worh.org/loan-repayment
- Associate degree in Dental Hygiene; Bachelor’s degree in Dental Hygiene
- Two years of experience as a Dental Hygienist
- An unrestricted Wisconsin Dental Hygiene License
- Current Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Current local anesthetic State of Wisconsin Certification
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits package including employer-funded retirement & 401(k)
You may apply directly through:
or through the career center at https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Search by position number MC181636
Marshfield Clinic Health System, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.