Wastewater Maintenance Worker
Application Deadline: 04/29/2019 at 4:00 PM Central
This maintenance position performs wastewater equipment and sanitary sewer maintenance work including the use of heavy equipment combined with technical knowledge in a specialized area.
- High school diploma
- One year of wastewater technology, mechanics, plumbing, or related experience
- Have or be willing to obtain class B commercial driver’s license within air break and tanker endorsement within six months of hire
- Have or be willing to obtain class D wastewater operator’s license within one year of date of hire
- Associate’s degree or equivalent training at a technical or vocational school with a focus on wastewater technology, mechanics, plumbing or related field
- Three years of experience
Visit https://www.cityofwinona.com/2018/03/wastewater-maintenance-worker-2-2/ for complete job details, application requirements, and to apply online. Or contact Human Resources at email@example.com, 507-457-8234, or 207 Lafayette Street, Winona, MN 55987.