The School District of Holmen is anticipating the following vacancy:
Help Desk & Systems Support Specialist
Title: District Help Desk & Systems Support Specialist
Qualifications: Qualified applicants will possess the following:
· A minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
· A degree from vocational/technical college in computers or related area, or at least five (5) years experience in computer technical support in PreK-12 education environment.
· CompTIA A+ certification preferred.
· Experience in use of computer imaging/OS deployment software.
· Experience supporting Windows and Mac OS operating systems.
· Ability to demonstrate competency in the following areas including, but not limited to:
o End-user support for all district wide software and hardware.
o Hardware troubleshooting and repair.
· Specific desired software experience includes: Google G-Suite Apps, Microsoft Office, digital media creation & editing.
Job Responsibilities: Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Perform preventative maintenance tasks, problem solving and trouble shooting in order to complete successful, efficient repairs to all technology equipment, software, and technical systems resources.
· Provide communications support for end-users, technical staff and Director of Information & Technology Services.
· Utilize the help desk system tools to assist in identification of district and building level needs based on incident priorities, direct communications with end user, and overall district help desk incident status.
· Work collaboratively with I&T Services staff to maintain updated Help Desk records and inventory databases.
*See Human Resources for a complete job description.
Reports To: Director of Information & Technology Services
Application Deadline: All applicants are required to submit the District Application. The application is located on WECAN. Applicants can access WECAN at: https://wecan.education.wisc.edu/#/ or via the School District of Holmen’s website under “Employment”. All applicants must submit an on-line application. Applications will be accepted until 11:59pm on February 25, 2020, or until position is filled.
Apply to: School District of Holmen
Human Resources Department
1019 McHugh Road
Holmen, WI 54636