1. Operate all boiler and all auxiliary equipment (air compressors, water pumps, air dryers, etc .) and maintain proper water, temperature, and pressure levels to ensure nominal plant operation.
2. Identify leaks and make repairs
3. Performs boiler rounds
4. Understand and troubleshoot powerhouse systems for flow and disruptions in air, steam, water, oil, condensate, etc.
5. Preform all required powerhouse PMs/Tests
6. Keep boiler room and equipment in clean and orderly condition, clean and maintain all cooling towers, and maintain painting of floors, cabinets, machinery & touch up of boilers as time allows.
7. Must be able to work safely following all plant safety policies as well as LOTO
8. Assist other maintenance personnel in the performance of their duties. Willing to accept assistance from other maintenance personnel.
9. Capable of performing any and all jobs within the powerhouse.
10. Must be open to being calledin for emergencies.
11. Unloading of Barcol, TCU PMs, and openside press temperature readings.
12. Plant Emission Inspections, Environmental Inspections, and Monitoring HVAC Systems
Candidate must have solid leadership, presentation, problem solving, and group dynamics skills
Strong powerhouse experience with trouble shooting skills
Ability to work off shifts as necessary
Must be lawfully authorized to work in the U.S.
DESIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
Prefer licensed boiler operator
3- 5 years of manufacturing experience
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to email@example.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.4000.