* Receives, ships and cycles inventory to provide sufficient materials/stores items to assure quality, availability and accuracy meeting production demands and inventory reduction goals.
* Serves as vacationreplacement for Mix Center raw materials scheduling and other receiving Associates.
* Performs cycle inventory to insure accuracy and availability.
* Receiving/inspecting materials and stores items, and shipping parts and equipment for service.
* Direct flow of materials in plant and warehouse.
* Monitors conditions and takes action to maintain safety and environmental standards in Receiving/Warehouse areas.
* Inputs data for inventory tracking system and compile spreadsheets to provide vision of material location for material controllers.
* Audits incoming material/items and when necessary protests with vendor.
* Maintains reports and filing system per ISO/QS requirements.
* General filing duties per accounting and receiving requirements.
* Computer/systems such as MS Office products. SAP & RF Navigator experience a plus.
* Inventory management experience including cycle counting.
* Basic receiving & shipping experience including quality systems, accounting, basic traffic operations, freight bills & packing slips.
* Must be able to work with vendors, carriers and all levels of associates in an effective and professional manner.
* An Associates or Bachelors Degree a plus.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to email@example.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.4000.