Please submit resume for consideration
SUMMARY: Provides administrative support to the President of Capitol Casualty Company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Administrative functions
-Transcribe and draft Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets and Access Database maintenance.
-Process loan documents for new loans.
-Prepare required annual filings for the Nebraska Department of Insurance.
-Prepare reports and documents for the Board of Directors.
-Negotiate contracts for office equipment.
-Monitor and order supplies.
- Facility Management
-Work with contractors an secure and negotiate bids for maintenance, repairs and remodels.
-Schedule annual maintenance for property and monitor alarm system.
-Negotiate annual, seasonal and at-need fees and contracts for the property.
- Secondary responsibility for handling the Company’s commercial auto insurance claims.
- Coordinates and tracks projects, daily workflow, schedules and paperwork to ensure deadlines are being met.
- Acts as custodian of corporate documents and records and drafts minutes of board of director and other meetings.
- Performs general clerical office duties to include, but not limited to, mail, filing, telephones, data entry and copying.
- Receives, protects and maintains strict confidentiality of information.
- Manages President’s calendar and independently schedules appointments and makes reservations and travel arrangements.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Detailed knowledge and proficient use of a computer and computer programs, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access.
- Ability to perform research on legal, insurance, banking, agricultural and legislative issues.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B.A) or a minimum of five years’ experience and training as an executive assistant.
Please submit resume for consideration.