Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fax to: (435) 657-1956
Heavy Haul Truck DriverJob Location: Rupert, ID
Position Type: Heavy Haul Truck Driver
Job Posting Title
Heavy Haul Truck Driver
Probst Electric Inc. is one of North America's premier utility construction companies. Probst is headquartered in Heber, Utah and has completed projects all over the United States and Canada. Probst specializes in high voltage transmission line construction, along with design build, and maintenance services for both the public and private sector utilities. Probst offers a full spectrum of utility construction services in a variety of markets including transmission, distribution, drilling, foundations, and associated electrical. Probst is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Probst offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision and 401k.
Heavy Equipment Operator
This position consists of both local and OTR assignments, heavy equipment hauling with tanker endorsement preferred. Minimum 2 years commercial driving experience must have CDL and DOT medical card. May operate other types of power construction equipment, such as, derricks, shovels, tractors, or front-end loaders.
- Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Follow appropriate safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods.
- Inspect loads to ensure that cargo is secure.
- Maintain logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
- Secure cargo for transport, using ropes, blocks, chain, binders, or covers.
- Inspect motor vehicles.
- Follow safety procedures for vehicle operation.
- Inspect cargo to ensure it is properly loaded or secured.
- Record operational or production data.
- Record service or repair activities
- Start engines, move throttles, switches, or levers, or depress pedals to operate machines, such as track hoes, backhoes, digger derricks, lo-drill, air drill, forklift, cranes, skid steers, line pullers, or line tensioners.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver License
- Valid DOT Medical Certification
- Travel required for continued employment
- Pass pre-employment and other drug screenings
- Must be willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Compliance with FMCSA, OSHA and other Federal, State, and local safety regulations
- Two years of experience in heavy haul truck driving
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Rupert, ID