Clif Bar Baking Company is looking for a WAREHOUSE TEAM MEMBER to join our Bakery Team in Twin Falls, Idaho.
The ideal candidate will have an immediate connection to our Five Aspirations, as well as embody the “Clif Bar Ingredients” (Create, Inspire, Connect, Own It, and Be Yourself).
This candidate will be extremely flexible and enjoy a “high-change” environment where priorities shift from day to day. Candidates, who connect through positive and respectful interaction, inspire greater success across all Five Aspirations and create extraordinary experiences, solutions, and ideas will be at the top of our list.
The Warehouse Team Member is responsible for all shipping, receiving, storage and product fulfillment activities throughout the Bakery. Operators are responsible for ensuring quality adherence and inventory accuracy for all raw material and finished goods through the completion of cycle counts, warehouse consolidation and rotation of goods.
- Ensure personal safety, food safety and quality protocols are followed.
- Fulfill material orders throughout the plant as needed in a timely, safe and sanitary manner, First In/First Out (FIFO) order, documenting, reporting and correcting any variance.
- Use inventory RF equipment to ship, receive and move inventory throughout the bakery.
- Inspect all inbound loads for quality adherence as well as item, lot and quantity accuracy.
- Complete Pick, Pack and Ship operations for all outbound loads; inspecting every pallet for accuracy and quality adherence.
- Store all material in proper locations to avoid cross-contamination and in proper rotation with all required information present on each item (Lot #, inventory count, allergen sticker, etc.).
- Conduct daily inventory consolidation throughout all warehouses.
- Conduct daily pre-shift inspections and operate industrial powered vehicles efficiently and safely.
- Perform detailed inventory cycle counts as per the assigned cadence.
- Complete Quality Assurance sampling plans as required.
- Properly maintain syrup tank and tote levels, offload tanker trucks and conduct daily cleaning of the Syrup Room.
- Fill out all necessary paperwork accurately, legibly and correctly for each load.
- Complete all master sanitation, audit and training requirements per the assigned cadence.
- Enforce and observe all safety rules and regulations as put forth by Clif Bar and OSHA.
- Train and share knowledge with team members to help improve their skills.
- Implement solutions and ideas within the department.
- Maintain a strong focus on Safety, Quality, and Efficiencies.
- Work with other departments to create and maintain a “whole team” atmosphere.
- Complete and assist with special projects outside of normal duties as needed.
- Perform all other duties as requested.
Position-Specific Skills Required
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a genuine Clif Bar & Company ambassador, who exemplifies the Clif Bar culture in all communications and interactions.
- Embody the Clif Bar Five Aspirations and Ingredients.
- Be flexible and available to interact and connect with people at all levels in the organization.
- Be self-directed and motivated.
- Have excellent judgment and handle highly confidential information with thoughtfulness, candor, and discretion.
- Demonstrate proven organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Display the ability to multi-task and be effective in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Be detail oriented and able to meet deadlines.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially when interacting with staff, suppliers, and community partners.
- Proven ability to collaborate and work closely with cross-functional teams.
Leadership Skills Required
- Take ownership and responsibility for actions, behaviors, and contributions.
- Strong ability to inspire and motivate self and others.
Technical Expertise Required
- MS Outlook calendar and email management, written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ability to perform basic math calculations
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Ability to read and understand English
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing or food production environment a plus.
Take yourself lightly and your work seriously. And…bring your best self to work each day!