City of Twin Falls
DEPARTMENT: Parks and Recreation
POSITION: Six (6) Month Seasonal Technician Positions - Several positions available
EFFECTIVE: Upon Department Selection
HOURLY WAGE: $10.00 - $12.00 dependent on experience
JOB DUTIES: Under the general direction of a lead operator, seasonal technicians may perform any of the following;
· Set up and maintenance of athletic fields for city recreational sports;
· Transports tools and equipment, materials, and supplies to worksites, and loads and unloads supplies, tools, and equipment;
· Collecting debris in parks, athletic fields and courts, landscaped areas, parking lots, and surrounding areas and transporting them to dumpster site;
· Monitors, evaluates and inspects park grounds, equipment, and amenities. Reports any safety concerns and repair needs to supervisor;
· Assisting in other duties as assigned within the Parks and Recreation department.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must have a valid driver’s license; basic familiarity with various types and sizes of equipment; ability to use equipment and tools properly and in a safe and efficient manner; be in sufficient condition to perform heavy physical labor in all types of weather conditions; must be able to work independently and to exercise good judgment; maintain cooperative working relationships and deal with the public in a manner that promotes good customer service.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Interested individuals should submit an online application by visiting our website at: www.tfid.org/jobs
For additional information, please call Human Resources at 208-735-7251.
CITY OF TWIN FALLS
Human Resources Department
An Equal Opportunity Employer