Idaho State University’s - Twin Falls Campus
Is seeking an ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR Of Academic Affairs.
Serve as the Associate Director of ISU Twin Falls by assisting the Director with extending educational opportunities to the Magic Valley. ISU partners with the College of Southern Idaho to provide educational pathways that prepare career-ready students for high demand professions in South-Central Idaho.
1. Promote and maintain effective communication, positive working relationships and good public relations at all levels of contact.
2. Serve as a liaison between ISU program chairs, the Office of the Registrar, Academic Affairs, Enrollment Management and representatives from CSI when developing bachelor, masters and doctorate degree programs.
3. Coordinate with University Deans and program chairs to ensure required classes are offered on a regular rotation.
4. Analyze and coordinate course and degree offerings each semester with regard to overlap and sequence.
5. Exercise considerable judgement in the design of the Twin Falls course schedule in consult with the Twin Falls Director.
6. Help organize and participate in all local University promotional activities.
7. Serve as an academic advisor and provide all aspects of student services including academic planning, fee payments, financial aid documentation, registration and records policies and procedures and admission requirements.
8. Serve on the Local Operations Committee with the Director. This group includes representatives from CSI, UIdaho, BSU and ISU.
9. Contribute to the ISU Twin Falls web site as well as the ISU Twin Falls Facebook page.
Master's Degree required in Education, Counseling, Higher Education or related fields.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Experience presenting to large and small groups.
Demonstrated ability to work well with diverse populations.
Proven ability to adapt to a variety of responsibilities within a multi-functional organization.
At least one (1) year of experience working in Higher Education Student Services or Student Affairs.
Demonstrated experience collaborating with diverse groups and experience with conflict resolution.
Proven communication skills.
Experience volunteering or working to promote community events.
At least three (3) years of demonstrated success working in Student Services or Student Affairs.
Please submit the following documents with your application:
Letter of introduction, Resume /CV, and a list of names with contact information for at least three (3) and up to five (5) professional references.
Priority consideration will be given to applications received by February 1, 2019. However, the position will remain open until filled. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. Includes a competitive benefits package. Offers of employment may be conditional pending successful completion of a background investigation.
To apply please go to: jobs.isu.edu
Idaho State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We have an institution-wide commitment to inclusion and diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Veterans' preference. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities.