Long-established restoration company is actively seeking a mitigation team lead to work in the resort community of Sun Valley, Idaho.
We desire an experienced candidate who has a successful work history. As Mitigation Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of technicians, executing and completing jobs, on-the-ground decision making in regards to allocation of resources and profitability. Ideal candidate will possess IICRC or other industry certifications & or equivalent experience. The right candidate will receive our commitment to continue their education & career path with our organization.
Key Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Supervision and assertive leadership of mitigation team
• Perform emergency response for water, fire, smoke and other disaster events
• Perform mold remediation
• Execute technical strategies and plans for structural drying; provide detailed documentation
• Communicate and interface with project managers, clients for work-to-be-done, scheduling, etc.
• Lead and manage on-call rotation
The successful candidate will have:
• Have a background in a supervisor role
• Be comfortable with technology. Smartphones, e-mail, using software and so on
• Strong desire to be engaged in beginning-to-end project completion and quality-of-work
Experience & Additional Requirements:
• Background in mitigation, construction, abatement, building maintenance or similar
• Valid driver's license
• Professional appearance. Well-groomed; well-mannered
• Pass background check as well as pre-employment drug screening
This position offers strong compensation dependent upon experience. Health Insurance including medical, dental and vision for single, spouse and family available. Paid holidays and vacation.