Senior Project Engineer
The Amalgamated Sugar Company LLC – Paul, Idaho
The Amalgamated Sugar Company LLC is seeking a Senior Project Engineer at our Mini Cassia factory in Paul, ID with experience with Engineering systems in the manufacturing environment and a working knowledge of all current Engineering design, maintenance, production, process and manufacturing practices.
This position is responsible for assisting in the development, management and communication of the company’s capital projects, maintenance projects, and future business growth. Projects may include, but not limited to, electrical, mechanical, and chemical systems in a heavy industrial environment.
This position could develop and manage large process improvement projects. Applicants must have the ability to manage multiple projects, prepare budgets and proposals, coordinate efforts of several departments and provide a leadership role in the development, installation and monitoring of each project through commissioning.
Additionally, this position provides technical assistance in new equipment installation and commissioning, develops and manages project budgets, cost control measures, and proper account allocation.
The Amalgamated Sugar Company LLC is built on innovation and is a proud leader in the sugar industry and that can only happen with the best people. Qualified candidates need to be dynamic and have the ability to work successfully in a fluid environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required, preferably in Chemical or Mechanical engineering.A professional engineering license or the desire to obtain a license is a plus.
- 10+ years’ experience in related field preferred;
- Sound Project Management experience or PMP certification preferred.
- Or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Considerable experience in processing systems in a manufacturing environment and current Engineering design practices.
- Considerable knowledge and experience with mass balances a plus.
- Posses a working knowledge of industrial pumps and piping systems, material handling & power transmission, heat transfer and thermodynamics.
- Experience with process control is a plus.
- Some knowledge of structural design a plus.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources email@example.com at by 4 pm – September 4, 2020.
This posting complies with Policy 2.2 of the Policy & Procedures Manual