AppVault LLC Specializes in groundbreaking recruitment software solutions providing a holistic approach to engaging, hiring and retaining talent through the use job board technology and database optimization via CRM platforms. Our team is comprised of dedicated and coordinated professionals--analysts, creators, supporters and leaders--proficient in multitasking and committed to delivering. We provide cutting-edge recruitment SaaS based solutions to leading B2C and B2B brands around the country.
Here, we take steps to fully understand a client’s culture, messaging and brand. Our mission is to proactively support organizations by creating and distributing strategic multi-channel messaging to highly targeted audiences – communicating unique qualities and identifying the right candidates.
A Customer Success Specialist, is energetic with the ability to juggle multiple projects and solve issues in a challenging fast-paced environment. A diplomatic communicator, the Customer Success Specialist requires a shared combination of qualitative and quantitative skills to address client needs.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of experience in customer service, account management, project management, and a working knowledge of software technology and the recruitment industry. Passion for helping others, problem solving, coachability and the ability to learn quickly are key.
Working with both external clients and internal teams, Customer Service Specialists ensure teams are supported in delivering successful product launches and ongoing account management. You are tasked with being attuned to operational client needs, challenges, satisfaction and escalation. As a client’s internal advocate, you are the first line of defense for promoting success.
As a group of dedicated recruitment professionals, we go above and beyond to serve our clients by being transparent and strategic based on results of performance. Successful candidates will have a growth mindset and dedication to helping customers attain their goals. Most importantly, a sense of accountability to ensure a world-class customer experience for clients.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
1. Effectively articulate client needs and ideas through written and verbal communication.
2. Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to support new client launches and ongoing account management.
3. Regularly identify client issues for resolution and escalation.
4. Assist with post-implementation product training.
5. Own the creation and distribution of training collateral to client teams.
6. Gather monthly reporting data to understand overall account health.
7. Identify under-utilization areas and promote visibility of software solutions and products.
8. Create and content for presentation to internal stakeholders.
9. Travel to clients and actively participate in account dialogue as needed.
10. Assist with ensuring product launches are completed on time and within budget.
11. Seek opportunities to attain new projects/business, spearhead new growth and generate revenue within current clients.
12. Provide backup support for customer service helpdesk.
Years of Relevant Experience:
• 1 – 3 years of work experience
• BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
• Ability to grasp new products & technology.
• Proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong analytical and writing skills.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to interface with all levels of an organization in a professional manner.
• Up to 15% Travel Required
• Recruitment experience a plus.
• Strong team player that is flexible with a positive “can do” attitude.
• Ability to function independently, multi-task and realign priorities as needed.