Successful candidates may be required to work in any department of the Hides or Tannery division. Shift hours can be any shift; weekends and overtime may be required. Requirements:
- May involve the use of forklifts
- Repeatedly push, pull, carry and lift to 80 pounds
- May work in extreme hot, cold or wet environments
- Use hands and arms above shoulder level
- Stand and walk 8-12 hours a day
Tyson foods Benefits include:
- Competitive wages (start at $14.80 per hour; earn up to $15.65 per hour)
- Excellent benefits package
- Paid vacation and holiday401(k)
- Stock Purchase Plan
Contact: To apply for this opportunity and view all current opportunities, please visit www.tysonfoodscareers.com.
Tyson Foods in Joslin, 28424 38th Ave N. Hillsdale, IL 61257. 309-658-3295
Tyson Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.