Seeking seasonal Tax Preparers who want to grow their career and be a part of our network of expert professionals who enjoy serving clients with diverse tax needs.
We offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, advanced tax training, and career advancement opportunities.
H&R Block is the industry s largest consumer tax services provider and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years.
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers Tax Office Jobs
Tax Professional duties include:
- Conducting face-to-face tax interviews with clients
- Preparing complete and accurate tax returns
- Generating business growth, increasing client retention, and offering additional products and services
- Providing IRS audit support
- Support office priorities through teamwork and collaboration
Required Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course
- Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Sales and/or marketing experience
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
2 Enrollment in, or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment.