Our Company Is Growing!
We are looking for a Receiving Clerk to become a part of our team! Our ideal candidates are detail oriented, fast paced, and organized. These candidates will be involved in the process of loading and unloading trailers that deal with inbound and outbound product, as well as product down stocking.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timely and accurate loading and unloading of trailers.
- Records and checks quantity and quality of goods received.
- Product down stocking to ensure product is available to pull and fulfill customer orders.
- Maintain the integrity of products through proper handling and storage.
- Maintain accurate inventories
- Filling out necessary paperwork to keep accurate inventory numbers
- Packaging and labeling of Lynco Product brands
- General housekeeping to ensure our warehouse standards are met in a safe and professional manner
- Minimum High School diploma, GED, or Military service preferred.
- 1-3+ years of receiving/material handling experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
- Ability to perform basic mathematic computations
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Basic knowledge of imputing and retrieving data from a computerized system
- Ability to squat, crouch, carry, push, and pull product.
- Ability to safely operate stand up order picker (cherry picker), fork truck and other material handling equipment
- Ability and willingness to work overtime on weekends based on business needs
- Must have reliable transportation
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plan
- Holiday Pay Plan
- 401K Plan with Company Match 100% vested upon Admission
- Employee Merchandise Discount
Employment is contingent upon a successful drug screen. Lynco Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.