Ruthie's Manager is primarily responsible for the day to day operations of the fine dining outlet, ensuring product and service quality, consistency and team member development on all levels. Additionally this position is responsible for meeting all company and State Health Department rules and regulations.
- Provide exceptional guest service to all customers. Responsible for all department operational quality aspects.
- Assists with preliminary menu development.
- Develops, maintains, and implements service standards for the department.
- Assists in the development of cost related parameters for the department.
- Maintains expenses to meet budgeted or forecasted goals.
- Responsible for scheduling all staff members and meeting designated payroll costs.
- Oversees all organization for fast and efficient functionality and service.
- Develops and coordinates a program that meets all Iowa Department of Health, Internal controls and government rules and regulations. Must be able to obtain all necessary licenses as required by local, state and federal governments.
- Responsible for tracking systematically, all critical areas of fine dining service.
- Hires new employees and responsible for the development of all levels of the fine dining service team.
- Performs periodic team member evaluations and further development strategies including disciplinary action.
- Responsible for all relevant inventories including rotation, par levels, periodic physical inventories and discontinued inventory items. Coordinates new inventory items with the Assistant Director of Event Services and Purchasing manager.
- Forecasting and planning future parties and events.
- Must have knowledge of or the ability to learn and execute audio and visual needs as needed.
- ServSafe certified or equivalent.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent; 3-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have fine dining experience.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must demonstrate organization skills the ability to multi-task planning and forecast skills.
- Good driving record and the ability to be covered by the company insurance program to drive company vehicles is a plus