Sedona Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Assembler.
As an Assembler/Hose Fabricator for our client, your job duties will include,
but are not limited to, the following:
- Performing hose assembly operation
- Hose flushing and testing
- Operating manufacturing and fabricating equipment
- Daily maintenance and inspections
- This client offers overtime after training period is completed as well as quarterly bonuses after 1 year of service
- Prior manufacturing/assembly experience is preferred
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. regularly
- Basic understanding of shop math and measuring skills
- Must have proof of HS diploma or GED
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check, drug screen
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to an Industrial Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered online at www.SedonaCompass.com , please be prepared to be asked to apply and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening. You can also learn more on our Facebook page when you search @SedonaStaffCorp.
Sedona Staffing is a nationally ranked work force management group celebrating 32 years of business and has been voted #1 Staffing Agency for the last five years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, long term or direct hire placement of employees. Sedona is committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.