Kitchen and Bath Designer
We are seeking a candidate for a Kitchen and Bath Designer. This position will be responsible for helping clients select finishes such as cabinetry, countertops, flooring and accessories for their homes. As a Kitchen and Bath Designer you will take measurements and create layouts to present to your clients. You will manage each project from start to finish. This position requires a candidate who has excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, multitasking and project management skills. You will also be working in a team environment as well as working with other contractors. CAD experience a plus, preferably 2020 experience. This position includes benefits such as health and dental insurance, disability insurance, paid vacation, retirement plan, company phone, and paid mileage. Salary to start with the potential to earn commission after 90 days.
- Provide customers with a high level of customer service and project management
- Travel to jobsites to take measurements, go over layouts with customers, bring samples to their homes, etc.
- Provide customers with layouts, drawings and quotes in a timely manner
- Work as a team with other employees and contractors to ensure timely completion of projects
- Must research and stay up to date on industry trends
- Submit appropriate paperwork for the job to the office
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
High school diploma/GED
2+ years of sales experience
Experience in the kitchen and bath industry
Interior design/business degree
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Northwest Carpet One Floor and Home is a retail store specializing in flooring, cabinetry, counter tops and backsplashes. We are a family owned, small business that continues to grow each year. So much so, that we are opening a new store in Bettendorf, IA in the Spring of 2019. As our company grows, we continue to offer new and innovative products in the industry and always stay on top of the latest in trends.