Top Reasons to join our Team
- The best People, the best Culture, the best Brands!
- Excellent benefits and performance driven compensation structure.
- High energy, team oriented, enjoyable atmosphere.
- Every day is different. Every Guest is different. No layoffs!
- Continued PHD training paid by the company.
- We host more Special events than anyone in Iowa.
- We care about our customers and our staff.
Intakes customer vehicles, documents problems and service needs, schedules work, assigns jobs to service technicians and communicates job status to customer.
Key Results Areas
- Assist Service department manager in maintaining a smooth running efficient service department with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Sell other services by pointing out service specials or additional work needed.
- Provide superior customer service to both internal and eternal customers.
- Service Department Operations
- Document problems accurately and clearly describe them on the repair order.
- Estimate costs and completion times at point of sale. Communicate them to customer.
- Review work-in-progress to ensure quality and timeliness.
- Perform cashier functions, as needed.
- Open & close all customer paid, warranty, and internal repair orders.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for service & parts management.
- Knowledge and experience with service of Harley-Davidson motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Experience with point-of-sale and parts & service management computer software or the ability to quickly learn due to general knowledge and experience with computers.
- Current motorcycle license.
- Outgoing, friendly personality and superior communication & customer service skills.
Live the dream at SILVER EAGLE!
Send resume to email@example.com
Check out silvereagleharley.com for other job postings