Job Details / Description
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the safety and quality programs by following all rules and established processes.
- Set up and operate CNC Press Brakes including adjustment and/or replacement of tooling, guides and fixtures. Use multiple vices and work offsets.
- Review work order and specifications to determine set up procedure, machining sequence and dimensions of finished workpiece.
- Remove burrs and stage parts prior to forming.
- Read and interpret provided prints and customer specifications.
- Download program file to machine controller.
- Perform 1st piece inspection.
- Observe/listen to machine to detect malfunctions.
- Records information in manufacturing software.
- Operates forktruck in a safe manner to move product.
- Gather, count, deburr, stack product as required.
- Cleans and organizes work area.
Second Shift - we are an air conditioned facility
- · Monday through Thursday 3:30pm to 2:00am
- · Overtime Monday through Thursday 3:30pm to 3:00am, Friday 3:30pm to 9:30pm
- · Overtime is posted the Wednesday before it is required.
- Strong math background and comfort level.
- Speak, write and comprehend conversational English.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Iowa Laser Technology is one of the Midwest's leaders in industrial laser cutting for equipment manufacturers, offering a defined reputation of delivering quality and innovation in metal fabrication. Established in 1978, Iowa Laser offers fiber laser cutting, CO2 sheet/tube laser cutting, forming, machining and welding (MIG/TIG/Laser) capabilities, and complete manufacturing engineering assistance. The first Trumpf 10kw Laser used in the United States operated on our production floor in 2017! In 2012, Iowa Laser was acquired by O’Neal Steel and now operates as one of seven North American locations of O'Neal Manufacturing Services.
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Work site Wellness Programs
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Tuition and Health club Reimbursement
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment and Life Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401k and Profit sharing
Apply at www.onealmfg.com, search by Cedar Falls, IA location. Call Joan 319-575-5105 with questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.