Job Summary: As a team, work manufacturer files for the purpose of getting a cost. As a team, maintain BDI internal or customer part number system for the benefit of all BDI branches which includes but not limited to cost/price updates and consistency.
- Use Access, Excel or manually manipulate manufacturer data files for various projects.
- When necessary talk to the BDI branch to discuss costing issues
- When necessary, call or email the manufacturer with questions about the price file. When necessary may need to research vendor catalogs or the internet to classify items in the file.
- Use Access to download costs and other data from the BDI system.
- Use Access, Excel or manually enter data into the BDI system to meet requirements and deadlines.
- Have moderate skills in Access to analyze and massage data which includes but is not limited to: create databases, link tables, create tables, update tables, find duplicate items, use criteria to produce the expected results and import/export files.
- Can multi-task, prioritize and easily switch priorities
- Can plan projects so the most efficient features in Access and Excel are used for each project
- High School Diploma or equal Hour
- M-F 7:30 - 4:30
Apply online at
https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=BEARDISTINC&cws=38&rid=649 by 2/15/19
**Note: URL link was fixed and now linking back to the site for the applying process. - 2/8/2019.