The healthcare industry is rapidly changing. Patients want more personalized care and communication whether it s sent to their mobile, laptop or mailbox. The patient/provider relationship has never been more important to practices. For more than 40 years, POS Professional Office Services, Inc. has worked with 30,000-plus medical practices to improve their patient communications and practice profitability! Our solutions include Print. Patient Payment Services. Digital Messaging. Patient Surveys. POS sets itself apart from the competition by integrating and branding all of a practice s communications to create loyalty and better relationships with patients. To learn more about our dynamic privately held corporation , visit www.poscorp.com.
We are currently seeking candidates for an Accounting Clerk/Accounts Receivables position at our corporate offices in Waterloo.
- Recording of customer cash payments into accounts receivable subsidiary system.
- Preparation and submission of cash deposits for processing to the bank on a daily basis.
- Processing credit card payments, researching and processing refund check requests.
- Assisting with phone calls from customers and sales staff concerning account balances and other related issues.
- Making collection calls and other duties as assigned.
- Normal hours will be: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday Friday.
- Starting pay range is $12.50 to $14.50 per hour, commensurate with experience.
We seek candidates with the following credentials:
- Previous accounting/accounts receivables experience, approximately 1 to 3 years preferred.
- Associates degree in accounting, finance or related coursework preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Quality and accuracy oriented, with data-entry (10-key), business math and computer skills, including Excel spreadsheets.
- Flexibility in a team environment.
POS offers an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth, a competitive wage, and benefit program including medical, drug card, dental, disability, life insurance, & 401(k). Employment application available at www.poscorp.com . For immediate consideration, please email/fax/send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to:
POS Professional Office Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 450
Waterloo, IA 50704
Post offer drug screen required. EOE.