Associate degree or bachelor s degree in Business, Administration and Management, Engineering/Industrial Management, Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management, Operations Management and Supervision or equivalent or 10 years experience in related position.
- Directs and coordinate the planning and control of the tire manufacturing processes in the Trelleborg Wheels in Charles City plant and that tires are produced efficiently. Ensure the correct number of tires is produced at the right cost, at the right time and at the right level of quality.
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, or duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints. Oversees the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- Coordinate or recommend procedures for facility or equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
- Review operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems.
- Manage budgets and expenditures for supplies, materials, or human resources, ensuring that materials, labor, or equipment are used efficiently to meet production targets.
- Develop or implement production tracking s or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports, to detect production problems.
- Train evaluate staff or resolve personnel grievances.
- Initiate or coordinate inventory or cost control programs.
- Support employee suggestion or involvement programs.
- Prepare and maintain production reports.
- Review plans and confer with research or support staff to develop new products or processes.
- Ensures that the production is cost effective.
Please fill out application and apply onsite at:
Trelleborg Wheel Systems Americas, Inc.
1200 Rove Avenue
Charles City, IA 50616
Questions Call (641) 228-8151