The Janesville Community Center, Inc. is a non-profit 501 ( c ) 3 organization that serves as a Red Cross Emergency/Disaster Shelter as well as a rental facility for the use of families, groups, and organizations for various programs and events.
The Executive Director will provide leadership and assistance to the Board of Directors specific to the operation of the center. Oversees day-to-day operations and promotes usage.
Qualifications for the position:
- Minimum of BA or 5+ years related work experience
- Website development and social media knowledge
- Working understanding of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed
- Good communication skills
Salaried position per applicant qualifications. Please submit resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.