TRIMARK - NEW HAMPTON, IA
TriMark Corporation, a leading designer and manufacturer of enclosure hardware, is currently seeking:
- Quality Management experience required
- AIAG core tools knowledge and application required
- Strong experience in applying and leading 8D Corrective Action process required
- Business Management degree or 10 years Quality Assurance in manufacturing experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of ISO9001 and IATF16949 requirements strongly preferred
- Data analysis experience with Minitab preferred
- Quality Management certification preferred
- Accountable for process development & production of new & existing products
- Accountable for design, redesign, layout & engineering of tooling, equipment & machinery
- Accountable for trouble shooting machinery to produce a quality product
- Strong communication skills and active participant in team environment
- Bachelor s Degree in Industrial Technology or Mechanical Engineering preferred, or equivalent
- Supports production and maintenance operations
- Experience with Industrial Control Systems/PLC s performing troubleshooting
- Machine inspections/repairs, diagnostics, preventative maintenance and rebuild/fabrication.
Tool & Die Maker
- Experience as a machinist with emphasis on Tool and Die operations
- Overhaul, repair and reassemble molds and dies to meet production standards and established tolerances
- Set up and operate all basic machine tools and use machinist s tools
- Tool & Die Technology, A.A.S. preferred, or equivalent work experience (May 2019 graduates are welcome to apply)
- Provide electrical/electronic product assistance, troubleshooting and support to internal and external customers
- Produce electrical, electronic or mechatronic drawing using Creo (CAD)
- Create and update electrical/electronic related documentation
- Test electronic products and analyze results
- Electronics Engineering Technology, A.A.S. preferred, or equivalent (May 2019 graduates are welcome to apply)
TriMark Corporation offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, salary continuation, long term disability, long term care, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holiday), tuition reimbursement.
Please refer to our website, www.trimarkcorp.com to view full job description and submit application electronically.
Applicants for employment will be required to undergo a physical examination and/or drug screen test as a condition of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer