Human Resource Generalist
- Payroll Experience
- Works closely with supervisors to ensure bi-weekly payroll processing is accurate and on time.
- Ensures HR databases, records and files are kept up to date and accurate. Supports and/or conducts onboarding and end of employment updates, changes to payroll, benefits, COBRA, and other databases.
- Conducts new employee orientations to, ensure employees gain an understanding of benefit plans and enrollment provisions.
- Maintains company organization charts
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Enters employee information to HR information systems
- Establishing and keeping employee records
- Keeps evidence of completed training
- Maintains HRIS records and coordinates changes with payroll as necessary.
- Support Benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, bill reconciliation and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Support the development and maintenance of affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report
- Primary resource for recruiting and staffing needs of the plant.
- Familiarity with HR information system is preferred
- Good presentation skills
- Experience with accounting systems
- Must be familiar with and understand key FLSA, COBRA, FMLA and related state and federal regulations.
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
Trelleborg Wheel Systems Americas, Inc.
1200 Rove Avenue
Charles City, IA 50616
Questions Call (641) 228-8151