- Compile requests and draw up purchase orders for materials and services.
- Everything related to the ordering of goods and supplies for the organization
- Determine if inventory levels are sufficient for the needs of the company and order more as needed.
- Compile information and records to draw up purchase orders for procurement of materials and services
- Approve invoices for payment
- Calculate costs of orders and charge or forward invoices to appropriate accounts
- Check shipments when they arrive to ensure that orders have been filled correctly and that goods meet specifications
- Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers
- Compare suppliers bids and purchase orders in order to verify accuracy
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries and other problems
- Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs, ordering more material when necessary
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments origination requests
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders
- Give direct support to central purchasing
- Oversee all direct and indirect purchases and assist as needed
- Input information into M3 Software
Trelleborg Wheel Systems Americas, Inc.
1200 Rove Avenue
Charles City, IA 50616
Questions Call (641) 228-8151