Join Our Innovative Ag Services
Team Today as our
Director of Safety and Compliance
Innovative Ag Services is seeking a dynamic Director of Safety and Compliance to join our team. If you are a leader able to communicate across all walks of life, bringing innovative ideas for promoting the safety and well-being of employees and customers alike, we would like to talk with you.
Some of the duties of this position include:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining Safety and Compliance programs
- Coordinating Health and Safety related training
- Conduct internal site audits and follow-up on corrective actions
- Administering the Safe Driving Program and coordinating with the HR Department on DOT driver file requirements.
Desired Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Up to date on established safety related laws, regulations and policies as they pertain to the Ag industry, including DNR, DOT, EPA, OSHA, state, county and federal requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively both in written and oral form with appropriate follow-up
- Ability to organize, deal with changes effectively and successfully work on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Displays a high level of initiative, effort and commitment toward completing tasks efficiently and effectively.
Does this sound like you? Are you ready to take the challenge? Join the team at Innovative Ag Services today and lead us to greater safety and health!
Excellent Compensation & Benefit Package including
401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Pension and More!
For full job descriptions & to apply today, visit our website at:
IAS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer