Apply Now for Full-Time Job Opportunities in Public Health!
This position requires knowledge of principles and practices in public health education and community health promotion to supervise and support chronic disease prevention programs.
- Manages health education and outreach activities
- Conducts evidence based research to support program planning, development and evaluation
- Bachelor s Degree in public health, health promotion or community health education; Master s Degree in public health preferred
- 3 years of related work experience; management experience preferred
Salary Range & Benefits:
- $49,553 - $69,111; based on qualifications
- Competitive benefits package
For complete instructions, requirements, application and job descriptions, please visit our website at http://www.co.black-hawk.ia.us/316/Job-Openings. EOE/AA.