Open In ALL locations La Porte, Waterloo & Cedar Falls
Serves customers by installing and servicing systems and products.
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Competitive Wages
- Liberal Benefits
- Family Friendly Hours
- Great Support Staff
- Sign on Bonus for the Right Candidate
For More Information Contact Aaron Potter
(319) 234-4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org