NOW HIRING BROADBAND SPECIALIST I for the Marion IL area -
Primarily focused on front line customer contact. Perform and learn a variety of duties pertaining to cable television installation in customer's homes, from the tap to the television set. In addition to handling changes of service, additional outlet installation, disconnection of service, payment collection and any special requests customers may have in regard to installation. Basic troubleshooting from the tap to the customer premises equipment may also be performed.
Truck, uniforms and tools provided. Paid Training Provided. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, complimentary cable service, complimentary life insurance, tuition reimbursement, Paid Vacation, Flex and Holidays.
The successful applicant must have the following experience/skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Trade school training preferred.
- Valid driver's license; satisfactory driving record required.
- 0 to 2 years experience.
- Ability to interpret and correctly fill out various work order forms provided by the Company.
- Ability to interact with customers and co-workers; ability to communicate verbally.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions and at various heights.
- Ability to work flexible work hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Apply at http://mediacomcable.com/careers Job ID 11863 & 11872
Mediacom Communications EOE/AA; we consider applications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or vet status.