Guidance Counselor Dongola Unit #66
The guidance counselor will:
- Model, develop, and implement prevention oriented activities that foster a culture of community and cooperation among students.
- Analyze, interpret, and present standardized test data.
- Serve as district and state test coordinator Assist students in academic scheduling.
- Assist with Student Information System (SIS) Monitor student performance .
- Assist students with post secondary planning.
- Counseling services as needed.
- Assist in curricular alignment.
- Assist in supervision of activities.
- Other duties as assigned by administration.
190 day position.
Requirements- IL PEL in guidance/school counseling
Please submit: Letter of interest, Resume, three current letters ofreference, and transcripts to Dr. Paige Helm Maginel, Superintendent, Dongola Unit #66, 1000 High Street, Dongola, IL 62926
Dongola Unit School #66 is an equal opportunity employer.