K-12 Principal Dongola Unit #66
Dongola Unit #66 seeks a K-12 principal to serve as the educational leader of our school.
The principal must possess:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- The ability to create and sustain relationships with all stakeholder groups is required.
- Expectations include modeling a culture of support and ensuring a safe and respectful learning environment.
- The principal will monitor teaching and learning through the use of data.
- The principal is responsible for faculty evaluation and the school improvement process.
- The principal is the leader in student discipline.
- Supervision of extracurricular events is required.
- Prior administrative or supervisory experience is preferred .
Requirements: Valid Illinois PEL with a General Administrative Endorsement. Master's Degree. Successful Teaching Experience. Illinois qualified evaluator of certified staff.
Please submit: Letter of interest, Resume, three current letters of reference, and transcripts to Dr. Paige Helm Maginel, Superintendent, Dongola Unit #66, 1000 High Street, Dongola, IL 62926
Dongola Unit School #66 is an equal opportunity employer.