STUDENT SUPERVISORY AIDE
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Provides supervision of children in cafeteria, hallways, and/or playground – paying particular mind to the safety and welfare of students.
- Enforce school expectations. Help resolve playground conflicts with students.
- Follows teacher(s) directions to provide a consistent discipline program for students.
- Supervises and works with students as assigned.
- Monitors student activities as assigned.
- Understands and applies safety-related precautions.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by the designated supervisor(s)
Hours determined by school site
September 17, 2018
Applications Accepted Until position is filled.
Only Online Applications will be accepted and are available on our website: www.ces95.org/employment
CARBONDALE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER