Northwest Indiana Community Action
A Multi-Site Area Agency on Aging and Community Action Agency serving Northwest Indiana since 1965 is currently seeking experienced employees for the following position
Weatherization Program Supervisor
General Statement of Duties
The Weatherization Supervisor is responsible for overall operation and performance of the weatherization team including staff and contractor performance. This includes performance measurement and reporting, staff performance and development, continuing staff education, community and provider relations, staff relations, meeting performance standards for the service and agency established in contracts with IHCDA and other funding sources, program review and quality oversight for compliance with the State and Federal guidelines and practices.
- Associates degree in technical/Engineering, Public Administration or related field and/or three years construction trade experience preferred
- At least two or more years of supervisory experience.
- Ability to prepare and work with departmental budgets.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent writing and effective communication skills with staff, clients, service providers and public.
- Understanding of low-income client populations
Send or apply in person at:
NWICA, 5240 Fountain Drive, Crown Point, IN 46307
Or email resume and cover to firstname.lastname@example.org
NWICA is an equal opportunity employer.
No Phone Calls Please