The Town of St. Matthews is looking for two qualified individuals to fill the position of Police Officer with the St. Matthews Police Department.
Salary: $34,500.00 (new hire)
$35,500.00 (After successful
completion of a 6-month probationary period)
1. Must be 21 years of age.
2. Possess a valid South
Carolina Driver's License.
3. Possess a High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
4. Must pass a criminal back-ground check and driver's record check.
5. Must be able to successfully complete a medical examina-tion and drug screening.
6. Must be able to successfully complete physical and written assessments.
7. Possess Good Moral
1. Currently certified by the South Carolina Criminal
Justice Academy as a Class I Law Enforcement Officer.
Qualified applicants please call 803-874-2431 for more info.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
It is the Policy of the Town of
St. Matthews not to discriminate against qualified individuals on
the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliations, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment and promotional opportunities.