ASYST Technologies, LLC has openings for Automation Operator at our state-of-the-art injection molding and automation facility located in Kenosha, WI, just minutes off of I-94.
What does a day in the life of a Automation Operator look like?
- Make an Impact: You'll be an integral part of the automation department and ASYST operating and maintain automatic electromechanical and pneumatic assembly machines to produce assemblies of various types. As an Automation Operator, you will debug and fix breakdowns on the machines which cause downtime, perform quality checks of parts, and produce paperwork to meet our customers standards.
- Teamwork: Automation Operators will interface with a variety of departments as well as their leaders to report any problems with the machines affecting quality and production rates. You will perform quality checks on other employees assemblies and components as well.
- Learn & Grow: ASYST wants you to be successful in any career path you choose at our company. There's no limit as to how far you can grow your career. Our managers and your coworkers will share their expert knowledge and discuss thoughts and ideas for continuous improvement. We will provide training and guidance to expand your potential and explore creative ways of thinking.
- Community: At ASYST, we want to provide all our employees a sense of community. We are proud to be involved in the Kenosha community by volunteering and giving back locally in our area.
Our ideal candidate will check most of these boxes:
- Knowledge of basic SPC & Quality procedures, control plans, etc.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to set-up all production equipment
- Two years of related experience
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including over 80% of health premium paid by ASYST, as well as dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a 6% company match
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Performance appraisals: New hires receive a 3-month review and thereafter, annual review on the anniversary date
- 10 paid holidays plus vacation time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Perfect attendance per calendar month? Be rewarded!
- Growth opportunities
- Fun Spirit Events!
We provide equal opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, age, race, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identification, physical or mental disability, or any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States.
We are just a click away! Apply today and discover what we are all about! This could be the opportunity you've been waiting for!